Saw some flowers my better half got for her birthday. Was pleased with the quick shot it allowed me this afternoon till I got it on-screen and noticed the 2 spots on it. I was sure I cleaned the lens. And sure enough I had. They were actual spots on a perfect flower. Yeah I should have looked a little harder at the subject matter and maybe found a different angle. I was actually thinking about shooting it again when I realized that I’m fine with this.
Some might Photoshop them out. Another reason I don’t own Photoshop. Not because it isn’t a wonderful tool. It’s just not what I do. What I take is pretty much what you see. I’m not interested in perfection, because life isn’t perfect. There are tons of things with flaws and I’m one of them. Actually I have a lot more than 2 spots wrong.
Yes, finally some good news from a doctor’s appointment. No more visits till mid March. So 2 Day we celebrate by working. And that is OK because that feels normal and good and fulfilling. Well somewhat. Having a great weekend or a vacation is a fulfilling thing. So I’ll go with its good to be normal and working.
And despite the poor weather forecast for tomorrow, I’m going to start shooting my behind off this weekend. Tired of flower and cut off shots like today’s post is.
Random Thoughts for Tuesday February 2nd 2016
- Why do so many people care about what so few people in Iowa think?
- I don’t know who I laugh harder at. The real Sarah Palin or Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin.
- As soon as I get ready to work out, I find an injury that makes me think better of it.
- Funny how communications work when people don’t listen. It’s a good indicator of how you don’t matter to some.
- Which goes faster, time or money?