Grab your seat for the fall season. It goes by quickly and depending on the winds can be over in a blink of an eye. I think I’ll head west and catch some of the early changes that happen before they get to the low country in central Maryland.
I think the first fall season that I’m retired I’ll start some time-lapse sequences. Go to the same spots that have some good landscapes and capture the changes. Who knows, maybe I can try that when I’m still working. Unlikely but its a thought.
Feeling restless today, The workweek looms large. Also one of my best friends is getting both knees replaced tomorrow. Going to be moving some in laws this week and I’m going to the dreaded MVA or DMV, whichever it goes by. I could add two dozen other significant chores to that list but that means I’m living I guess.
I can’t believe were into the last day of September already. So that leaves us with 3 months to go in the year. The older I get the more I shake my head at how fast the time goes by. I’m really going to make a big push to finish the year strong here. To get better content and photos.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Boy did I have a bad week of football picks. The good thing is I only lost $10 to my Son.
- I can smell the tip off for College Basketball.
- You ever get scared of going to see the doctor? If not you haven’t been really sick.
- I regret not being involved more in positive change. But I’m going to make good use of the time I have left.
- One of these days the temp will catch up with the season.