The Power has been restored -My suspicions were well founded because we lost power for a little over 12 hours. The area can’t sustain those kinds of winds without outages. But BG&E got us back online this morning. What’s impressive is looking at the outage map and how widespread they were and how quickly we are back. It was still blowing pretty hard this morning and they are up on poles and trees in the woods repairing lines.
When you think about the number of decisions we make a day it’s incredible. How many we get right is also staggering. But what ones we get wrong might be the most important if we don’t learn from them. I’ve repeated some bad ones and I’m trying to change that.
Trying to work on exercise and diet as of late. Making changes I hope stick instead of coming and going. As one of my best friends says “Routine baby.”
When you think about decisions, you make good ones. Running on autopilot is dangerous.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The wind sure does change some landscapes.
- Things will get out of control quickly.
- The season of flowers – I remember my Mom being so excited for everything in bloom. She was quite the gardener.
- I’m going to take a minute or two to watch the highlights of every Yankee game this year.
- Tomorrow is the start of the Spring Battle with Mother Nature. Beginning with a saw.